By joining PrivateLessons.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We may revise these terms at any time, at our sole discretion, by updating this page. By using this Service you agree with all the terms and conditions and all revisions thereof.
- No Refunds: Membership fees are NOT refundable
- No Guarantees/Warranties: PrivateLessons.com is a membership-based network provided on "as is" and "as available" basis and does not guarantee that members will obtain students or performing opportunities from this service
- Account Disqualification: We reserve the right to ban any account, for any reason
- Neutral Facilitator: As a neutral facilitator, PrivateLessons.com is not involved in actual transactions between member teachers and students
Individual: Professional membership for one (1) independent music teacher maintaining a solo teaching practice.
Institutional: Membership for groups with more than one music teacher. These include music schools, recording studios and retail music stores that offer music lessons on premises.
Online or telephone music lessons booking services are not permitted.
3. PrivateLessons.com uses two authorized payment processors:
- PrivateLessons.com merchant account through BankCardUSA for standard credit card processing
- PayPal, Inc. for PayPal users and/or credit card payments via PayPal
4. PrivateLessons.com makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the service. PrivateLessons.com shall not be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in PrivateLessons.com or for any damages resulting therefrom.
5. Members contributing materials on any of PrivateLessons.com Web pages, both public and private, do so at their own discretion and are responsible for the content of that material. PrivateLessons.com has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third-parties on the Internet, even if accessed through PrivateLessons.com' pages. PrivateLessons.com retains the right, in its sole discretion, to delete from the Service any material which we deem to be inappropriate.
6. PrivateLessons.com makes no guarantee that the functions or the services provided by or through PrivateLessons.com will be error-free or without defect. We will not be responsible for any damage members may suffer, including but not limited to, the loss of data or interruption of service.
7. The user agrees to indemnify PrivateLessons.com from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which PrivateLessons.com, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Web pages by the user.